Free Shipping on all orders. Over $75 CALL or TEXT for ORDERS (954) 861-7272
1. Peppermint In traditional medicine, peppermint (Mentha piperita) is widely recognized for helping soothe digestive issues. It has a cool, refreshing flavor
2. Lemon balm Lemon balm tea has a lemony scent and flavor — along with hints of mint, as the plant is in the mint family.
3. Wormwood Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) is a leafy, green herb that makes a bitter tea. It’s an acquired taste, but you can soften the flavor with lemon juice and honey.
4. Ginger Ginger tea is made from the thick roots of the Zingiber officinale plant and has been used for stomach-related ailments since ancient times
5. Fennel The seeds of fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) are used to make tea and taste similar to licorice.
6. Gentian root Gentian root comes from the Gentiana lutea plant, which bears yellow flowers and has thick roots.
WEIGHT AND WELLNESS INC.
6096 W OAKLAND PARK BLVD SUNRISE FL, FL 33313 US
Copyright © 2020 WEIGHT AND WELLNESS INC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Florida Digital Media